Grow your business with Facebook Ads.
Did you know that Social media has been found to be one of the most effective digital advertising channels for getting more impressions, clicks and conversions? Facebook ads has proved extremely popular and often up to x7 times more affordable than Twitter advertising.
You can spend as little as £3 per day and see significant results, it really is that good when implemented correctly.
We've been helping businesses grow with tailored Facebook Page Design and convert with Facebook ads since 2012 and we'd love to make it easier for you to get started with Facebook Ads.
Over the years Facebook Advertising has grown to be one of the most effective tools to help grow your business, create loyal customers, and generate leads and sales. With over 3 million businesses now using Facebook Ads there's never been a better time to start.
Just a few reasons why Facebook Advertising has become huge and exciting for us marketers:
- Audience size: Facebook boasts a whopping 1.13 billion, YES billion active users with 1.03 that access the social media platform via mobile.
- Attention: Whether you like it or not, people spend a lot of time on social networks. The average user now spends around 50 minutes just on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger every day!
- Organic reach decline: Organic reach on Facebook has been in decline for a number of years now, last year we saw 5% organic reach and now it almost zero! If you want to break through its a case of pay to play.
- Targeting: The targeting options that Facebook now offer are fantastic and a vast improvement from when we started using Facebook ads back in 2012. We can now target users by location, demographics, age, gender, interests, behaviour and soo much more.
Why should you use Facebook Ads for your business?
Before we write a couple of chapters and get down to the nitty gritty of Facebook Advertising We've compiled a list of why the team at NW Design choose Facebook for advertising.
- If set up and managed incorrectly it can be costly, but less so than Google Adwords (another service we offer).
- Depending on your target market, the majority of the large potential audience can be irrelevant (For instance, we would not recommend Facebook Advertising if someone only served or supplied their products and services to one town) we would be better advertising as a local business.
- Unless you choose a lifetime budget you don't have options to target your ads at certain times within the day or on certain days of the week.
- Most suitable for those operating in B2C marketsReaching people too early in the buying cycle could potentially reduce your goal conversion rate
- Campaigns are easy to track
- Immediate influx of traffic
- Complete control over your daily budget and maximum Cost-per-click
- Instant return on investment (You can easily define a cost per conversion and understand what your profit is)
- More targeting options, including, towns, regions, age, likes/interests, income bracket, and other demographics
- Easier to set up than Google AdWords and gives you the ability to reach people early on in the buying process, before they are aware of their need, while capturing those who are aware of the need in a subtle way
- You can use images and videos to capture the interest of your target market, helping you to sell your products and services
- CPC is relatively cheap, depending on your industry (On average, no more 35p per click).
1. Getting Started with Facebook Ads
To find your adverts Dashboard in the Facebook console you can navigate to the upper right corner and click the dropdown arrow and look for "Manage Ads" alternatively, you could just head over to https://www.facebook.com/ads/ which is just as easy.
[caption id="attachment_3950" align="aligncenter" width="237"] Facebook Ads[/caption]
Finding your way around the Dashboard: From your ads dashboard, you have a number of options to manage every aspect of your Facebook ads experience. There's a lot here and it can be a little daunting to the first-timer but here you'll find all the essential tools, menus and buttons.
This is just part one of a number of guides we'll be creating about Facebook advertising and how it can benefit you and your business in this digital age. If you don't have the time then why not contact us on 0161 327 2131 or email us to find out how we can help to grow your business and brand using Facebook ads.